14 August 2014

Triangles Fetival 2014 or - in search for the final live setup - part 7

With AN200 and Kaoss Pad 3+  at Triangles Festival 2014 and  the story behind this setup...





Where/when do I play live? At the moment with Ambiosonics once a month in Munich.
I´m travelling by train from Vilshofen to Munich.
So my setup has to fit in a Thomann Producer back pack.

1) My fist setup was composed of a Flame echometer and  a Zoom streetbox. I´ve used a Zoom RFX 300 tabletop effectbox as a mixer. This was also my first appearence with Ambiosonics. I delivered mainly drumpattern to the mix. Listen to the tracks of Session 51

2) My second setup was Flame Six-in-a-row, Yamaha DX200, Alesis Metavox and the Zoom RFX 300 as mixer, wich didn´t work. Anyhow Session 52 was one of the greatest events.

3) Beside Ambiosonics, I´ve joined Sphericlounge for Session 107 with Echometer, Yamaha TG33, Jomox T-Resonator und a new Mackie Mixer. The Resonator spoiled the show. It is very uncontrollable and distorted the mix.

4) On Ambiosonics Session 55 I´ve used my smallest setup. Alesis Nanosynth, Six-in-a-Row, Eowave Filterbug, Alesis Ineko. A very nice session. Best parts where released on CD  "Around the Corner"!

5) On Session 57 just Florian Anwander and I played the night. For the first time, I´ve used a Yamaha AN200. The drumtracks of the Yamaha where controlled by the Echometer. Effects where Alesis Ineko and Alesis Bitrman. And a little Behringer Xenyx 502 mixer. Verxy nice set.

6) Session 58 was the AN 200 again. Now with two Alesis Inekos. The Xenix 502 did a good job.

7) There will be a festival in Munich on the 16th of August. I´ve decided to play with the AN200 and the KaossPad. And the little mixer. Try to use a microphone with the KaossPad.

Have a look:








No comments:

Post a Comment